Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wat is fun things to do as a suprise for a 13 year old in Miami?

the beach!!! (unless you live there, then you probably go every day)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Wat is fun things to do as a suprise for a 13 year old in Miami?
Hello.



The first guaranteed step towards a fun time is to completely ignore cassharn's answer.



Next I dont know if you would be able to do any of these activities but here are some of my ideas of what could be fun.



Rent a waverunner or jet ski. let him/her sit in the front and drive while you are behind them just guiding them providing help when needed.



Take a ride to Southwest Miami to go rock climbing. I posted a link to a website below with information and directions.



Sorry, but thats all I have. I live in Michigan, I lived in Orlando when I was really young so I did my best trying to find activities for you on the internet. Hope you get to have a fun time with whatever it is that you choose to do! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment