Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hi there I have a question on Miami south beach ?

I am booking a Holiday to Miami (south beach) and am going with 2 friends we are in our late 20s and Id appreciate on things to do. I have been to Orlndo and loved all the attractions and shopping and hope that Miami lives up to my expectations. Whats the night life like, is it very expensive to go out? eat ? is there good shopping malls?Hi there I have a question on Miami south beach ?
The nightlife is great - tons of different clubs on South Beach with anything from hip hop to dirty house music. My favorites are Cameo, Space, Mansion, and Prive. If it's three girls going, you probably won't have to pay a cover anywhere, and some bars/clubs have nights where ladies drink free.



The beach has tons of different restaurants at every price level. The Forge and Prime 112 are great, but very expensive. There are many different cafes and whatnot for cheaper dining.



Lincoln Road has a ton of different stores, and Bayside is a pretty nice outdoor mall downtown. There aren't many outlet malls like they have in Orlando, but I'm sure you will find nice places to shop.



If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me. :)Hi there I have a question on Miami south beach ?
go to bayside for shopping. night life is fun, expensive, you have to pay to park EVERYWHERE Hi there I have a question on Miami south beach ?
The night life is great in Miami, but it can get very pricy. The best shopping can be done on Lincoln road in south beach. Its very nice, and they also have lots of restaurants there that you can eat. Enjoy =)Hi there I have a question on Miami south beach ?
South Beach is great for about 3 days and hopefully you are going on a weekend. There is plenty of shops, bars, restaurants, tattoo parlors and clubs there.



Outside of there you have Bayside in downtown Miami.



About an hour drive north is a a big outlet mall - Sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment