Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've just 24 hours in miami, am located close to south beach. tell me shortly what're the best things to do?

the nightclubs without a doubtI've just 24 hours in miami, am located close to south beach. tell me shortly what're the best things to do?
Are you kidding? I'm still waiting 11 hours later for an answer to the same question about Lake Tahoe. Good Luck.I've just 24 hours in miami, am located close to south beach. tell me shortly what're the best things to do?
Brush up on your Spanish.I've just 24 hours in miami, am located close to south beach. tell me shortly what're the best things to do?
seat in the hotel room ,in front of lap top monitor,waiting for an answer.

do not see ,by the window, how all the people across the street are having a big party time,do not open the window or You may hear the music,



I don't know where You are,but definitive You are not in South Beach.

If You where in South Beach,You would know what to do and more than that ,You wouldn't be asking.I've just 24 hours in miami, am located close to south beach. tell me shortly what're the best things to do?
Hey, why not go to miami ink tattoo shop around south beach? get a real kool tattoo by chris garver and tell me how's the shop like??...i intending to visit miami south beach %26amp; the shop tis coming December! Cheers %26amp; have a good day out!
Go to the beach (south beach) during the day, then go shopping, or go out to eat, and at night get ready to go clubbin.



Get to beach early, like 11am or earler, so u can have place to park, Also gives u a chance to go do something else after u've been out there for a while. Food in fromt of beach is reasonable price (breakfast/lunch). For food try some cuban restaurants out in calle 8, and theres a good one near dolphin mall. Shoppin.. well i've only been to dolphin mall, and aventura mall and theres a mall on south beach off lincoln i hear is expensive. At night for clubs, go to ocean drive, or go to washington avenue they have a ton of clubs upand down the street there. so there ya go.. Everything is gonna be expensive (gas, restaurants, clubs) so bring alot of money

No comments:

Post a Comment