Sunday, February 26, 2012

How does a 100K wedding look like ? (w/details)?

I'm planning on taking out a loan for 80k-100k for my wedding. My credit is excellent, I have a nice income and a house to secure the loan so don't worry about the facts on the loan approval or the money. Probably the wedding will be in miami since I live there (not necessarily in miami beach). My question is simple, if you had 100k to have a wedding in miami, what special things would you throw out? Somebody told me in a previous question a private chef, i liked that idea, i just want ideas, that's all. Thank you in advance.



Pd: Sorry for any grammatical errors in the question. English is my second language.How does a 100K wedding look like ? (w/details)?
Invest in your love and to be happy.

When you make a commitment to a relationship, you invest your attention and energy in it more profoundly because you now experience ownership of that relationship.How does a 100K wedding look like ? (w/details)?
It looks just like a $500 wedding with more showmanship. Taking out a loan to pay for a wedding is one of the most idiotic actions a person can do. Taking out a loan for a house is OK because you have tangible property to show for it, you have nothing to show for a wedding except for 30 years of debt if you take out a loan to pay for it.



If I had $100,000 to spend on a wedding I would invest $99,000 of it to use toward a house, use $100 for the wedding and spend the other $400 on the honeymoon.
you don't have to spend a 100k on wedding. like for my wedding i am getting married in orlando at WDW and my budget is 100k but i told myself that i would only use 70k but it all goes to what you like and want to spend that kinda money on whatever you like. And like what my hubbie to be told me its your day and if you want to do it wit a bang then go all out for your day.How does a 100K wedding look like ? (w/details)?
100k is way too much for a wedding.



the average cost is only 20k.



If you wanna go fancy go 50k at most. I know you say you dont worry about money but I can tell you right now you'll look back and regret spending 100k on a wedding for a personal chef,, flowers and decor. You'll look back and say man I got jacked.



Rethink it through.
I think food and location would be the first things people would splurge on. A private chef and exotic foods will increases prices a lot, but it all depends on the specifics. Locations in Miami can get pretty expensive, esp. depending on how many people you need to accommodate.How does a 100K wedding look like ? (w/details)?
how about fireworks in the evening



an ice sculpture



The reception room with gold candelabras with whimsical greenery and flowers, purple linens and gold napkins. (u can pick the colors tho)



thats all i got



here answer mine please :D



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Bad idea - you should never go into debt for a wedding



My wedding was under 25K and it was a destination in Maui



You don't need to spend THAT much money for a nice elaborate wedding
you could get your dream wedding for that much so it can look like whatever you want it to. :)
watch we tv or even go to wetv.com its called platinum weddings. Me myself would never spend that much, my dream wedding wouldn't cost half that!!!
If you have a good income, then why on earth are you taking out a loan for a wedding? That is a stupid idea. And, I have no idea if banks/credit unions even do that. I guess you can put down your house as collateral, but that is very risky. A wedding is a one-day event.....you will be paying on this one-day event for a long time.



But, anyway.....if you have 100K, then hire a wedding planner. He/she will be able to help and guide you to all of the "it" places in Miami and know who the top florists, photographers, event companies are.



So, my suggestion is to basically hire a wedding planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment