Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm planning to move to Miami, can you guys help me?

Ok, I'm going to be a senior next year and I have plans of moving to Miami after I graduate. I want to stay in a dorm and I'm planning to attend a school of Art. I want to be a Fashion Designer,Photographer or a Cartoonist.



Can you guys advice me things I should need to do how to move out, etc...?I'm planning to move to Miami, can you guys help me?
I live in Miami and I love it but the cost of living is very high...don't expect for Miami to be cheap.....most of the night clubs are in down town Miami and south beach, the clubs are hot and jumping because we know how to party and be careful because the crime rate is going up in Miami just don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time...you barely hear about drive bye shootings....also the people cant drive down here(mainly the Cubans) a lot of car accidents but watch out for the Cubans and if your going to be a Miami girl please look pretty and represent us Miami girls......also you don't really need to learn Spanish because more people speak English but alot of jobs want bilingual people but it is not hard to find a good job....but n e ways Miami is really fun and it is a lot to do down here clubs,beach, south beach, game rooms, movies, shopping, parties and a lot moreI'm planning to move to Miami, can you guys help me?
People are not friendly in south florida,everyone keeps to themselves too much.Wages are terrible

in South florida.
I went to fashion school in Miami in 1997 (Miami International University of Art %26amp; Design) and stayed because I liked it. I still live in the area. Someone told me the same thing that the first guy up there said, "You're gonna get shot!" Well, I've been living here 10 years now and have never seen anyone with a gun. It's just like any other city in the world.....stay out of the neighborhoods where you don't belong and you'll be fine.



PS the school will arrange for your dorm room, so don't worry about things like that.



Good luck in your education.I'm planning to move to Miami, can you guys help me?
I live in the southern area of Miami

Collette Just say it....right to the point.



my opinion is...



Miami is party all the time,That is why some people say is expensive.....of course they never stop.



there some area like Miami Beach, 8 block of live music 365 days in the Year,even the Hospital will be close before Them.

the one's that say "You will be shot in there" they never had been in Miami,only has watch Miami Vice on TV.



the only "shot" I ever got ,is the time I had drink alcoholic beverages. It's was a double shot ,two ounces,scotch



oops,sorry , i flip.

there are severals College for Art,Photography and Design.

good one and in good exclusives Area. all of Them has accomodations.
Learn espanol.I'm planning to move to Miami, can you guys help me?
Hey Grace,



I would like to congratulate you on your decision. Miami is a great multicultural place to live. There are a lot to do here all year around unlike other cities.



The public transportation is not very good, you may need a car down here..



Troy

http://miamiinfo.biz
Don't go there! America is a terrible and violent country. Only move to Miami if you want to get shot in a drive by.
Study Spanish before you move there!

No comments:

Post a Comment