Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have a package coming from Miami and I live in Orlando. How long will it take?

Right, so I'm originally from the UK, I've just got here.

I have no idea about this sort of thing over here. I've ordered a package from a company in Miami. How long will it take to reach Orlando?

Also: It does not require a signature. In the UK, if you're not home for a package, you get a slip through your door and you have to arrange another delivery time.

Does that happen in the US, or do they just leave it on your doorstep?

ThanksI have a package coming from Miami and I live in Orlando. How long will it take?
It all depends on the person that is sending the package. It is up to them to ask for a signature or just have the postman or the fedex or UPS leave it with no signing. Could be overnight, (most expensive)

3 day priority mail or first class mail or fedex or UPS ground, which can take up to one week. You should or should have asked for a tracking number and you can follow the route of the package.I have a package coming from Miami and I live in Orlando. How long will it take?
5-7 daysI have a package coming from Miami and I live in Orlando. How long will it take?
If it is a Fedex or Ups 3 days ground they make ou sign a plastic boardI have a package coming from Miami and I live in Orlando. How long will it take?
about a week

No comments:

Post a Comment