Monday, February 20, 2012

Is Miami Fl a good place to live?

I am about to be 16 and I am planning my future cause I have many dreams. One of them is to start a life in Miami Fl. I've did a little research but still need to find more things out. I want to know how is it down there is it good or bad? N do they have hurricanes and tornadoes? I know it's beautiful from the pics I've seen. Whats your opinion about Miami?Is Miami Fl a good place to live?
Wow, these people love their stereotypes. I was born and have lived in Miami my entire life and I love it here. It's a beautiful place to live, although a bit expensive. The weather here is generally the same all year round, meaning we don't have seasons. Summer is really hot and winter can get cold but usually doesn't go under 50 degrees. We do have hurricanes, but haven't had many threats in the past couple of years. I love living here because there's always something to do like, go to the beach, go clubbing, shopping or whatever you want. The people aren't always the best, but you learn to deal with it. I love it though cause everyone is from somewhere else. It's not ghetto or filthy at all. Of course some areas are, but every big city has their slums. Come and see for yourself (:



ps: Don't go to Ft. Lauderdale. THAT place sucks and its full of redneck biggots like that guy ^^ lmao (;Is Miami Fl a good place to live?
Miami is only beautiful in pictures. Its gross. Disgusting. I hate it. Ghetto. Dirty. FIlthy. Just plain gross. One day is the maximim limit I can be in miami. Fort Lauderdale is only a short drive away and so much nicer!Is Miami Fl a good place to live?
First of all, learn to speak spanish before you go, yes they have hurricanes, and you'd better join a gang. No Miami is not a nice place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment