Thursday, February 23, 2012

They're is evil orange lady bug looking things all over my house what do I do ?

I am from Miami and im not used to bugs. Right now im living in Nebraska and here @ my mothers house they're is a whole bunch of evil little orange lady bug looking things everywhere I turn on my bed on walls and they fly and they bite seriously what do I do.They're is evil orange lady bug looking things all over my house what do I do ?
they are ladybugs that have been crossed with an introduced Japanese beetle. They control aphids etc. They do bite and it pinches a bit.

It is the time of year that they cluster . It gets cold and then warm. Sometimes here in Wisconsin you will find them swarmed at this time of year on the sides of homes and buildings on a sunny warm side.



We get them in the house too for a while.

They aren't really harmful to youThey're is evil orange lady bug looking things all over my house what do I do ?
Asian lady beetles. Have exterior of house sprayed with a residual insecticide and seal all cracks and crevices. Use bug bombs, ladybug traps or vacuum cleaner inside.They're is evil orange lady bug looking things all over my house what do I do ?
for bugs u can use Pest control or there's a organic pest control ie, neem oil (used with water), u can spray it all over %26amp; it doesn't had bad odour. try this! thank you.They're is evil orange lady bug looking things all over my house what do I do ?
flee from the house

No comments:

Post a Comment