Thursday, February 23, 2012

Why is it SO hard to meet a down to earth girl in Miami?

At the moment, I'm living in a suburb of Miami, Kendall, and one thing that frustrates me most about living here is that 80% of the girls I meet are extremely racist airheaded chongas/wannabe "gangstas" who will most likely end up as hookers on "La Calle Ocho" another 13% are extremely racist black girls who wont even look at you unless youre black and another 5% percent are even more racist white trash girls who own $3,000,000 homes and are spoiled rotten by mommy and daddy that will end up as cheap morbidly obese alchoholic prostitutes on crank once their trust funds run out, and the other 2% of actually down-to-earth girls of miscellaneous races are all taken. Why does everyone here have to be superficial and only care about looks and money? A few months ago I visited NYC and it was such a shock to me how many intelligent down to earth girls there are here, not to mention ATTRACTIVE. It really bothers me that I have to wait another 4 years to leave, and I'm just asking, why does virtually everyone in this **** hole have to be an airheaded princess???Why is it SO hard to meet a down to earth girl in Miami?
ummm.. I'm from miami! Actually im from kendall lol i'd like to think im down to earth and a nice person?? Not all that other stuff you said?? I also have alot of friends that are really cool and nice too! So maybe it's not the girls but you?? think about it.Why is it SO hard to meet a down to earth girl in Miami?
Maybe it's just the town. Try somewhere near a city and you'll probably have a better experience with mingling.Why is it SO hard to meet a down to earth girl in Miami?
It's the weather.Why is it SO hard to meet a down to earth girl in Miami?
It's Miami. =] Wait for NY...

No comments:

Post a Comment