Sunday, February 26, 2012

What to do on a friday night with five guys?

Ok, soooo here's the deal: I'm a seventeen year old girl and my friends at school consists of a group of seven guys X) They're all super different (kinda like the seven dwarfs) and even though I've known them for so long we've never gotten together as a group. I really want to plan something for spring break but I don't know what to do! HELPPPP!!! I need ideas for fun things to do in Miami on a Friday night that guys will enjoy too!

(Ice skating and hanging at the mall is apparently out of the question :P)What to do on a friday night with five guys?
go bowling!! or painballWhat to do on a friday night with five guys?
Go down to the board walk in dania beach. Lots of little restaurants and gift shops. Its fun to walk along or ride bike. Also, it's a lot of to stay at a hotel right on the beach then at night go into the pool and then ride around downtown Miami to see all the colorful lights and the bayWhat to do on a friday night with five guys?
bonfire party

movies

flashlight tagWhat to do on a friday night with five guys?
:) hmmmm
ROAD TRIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment