Thursday, February 23, 2012

Any ideas how to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday and have a blast?!!?

My friend is turning 21 and I need some ideas of things we could do in MIAMI, FL to celebrate her birthday and have real fun!!

All kind of suggestions are welcome!

ThanksAny ideas how to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday and have a blast?!!?
Do NOT let your friend do the 21 shots. Too many young lives get lost on that one in FL.



Run naked on the beach, go clubbing (but stick together), Heck, I sound like your mother, but so be it. Life out there is scary.



Don't any of you drive... get a Limo.

Stick together...

Jello shots

Stick together

Skinny Dip

Have fun

Stick together...

Don't y'all watch CSI Miami????Any ideas how to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday and have a blast?!!?
alcohol and weedAny ideas how to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday and have a blast?!!?
well now shes 21 and assuming you are too DRINK BEER AND GET LOADED!

No comments:

Post a Comment