Sunday, February 26, 2012

What can I do in Miami in 7 and a half hours?

I live in Mexico City and tomorrow I am traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina via Miami. I arrive at Miami at 1pm and my plane leaves at 8:30pm... I was wondering what the best thing to do is, stay in the airport and read a book or go out and do something in Miami. If I go out I obviously have to take into consideration to stay on schedule, I don麓t want to miss my international flight!



Any opinions are welcome.What can I do in Miami in 7 and a half hours?
Visit the Bayside shopping area. Nice views and food!What can I do in Miami in 7 and a half hours?
I suggest stopping by Miami Beach and checking out the shops, bars, restaurants, and of course, our beautiful beaches.



The good thing about Miami is that everything that is fun and nice to see can never be more than 45 minutes away.



The bad thing is that you have to take into account all the traffic we have.



-Also, Do you have the body imaging machine and "groping" TSA checks at the airport that you ae going to?

I have not traveled in a long time but I hear it is extremely uncomfortable



Hope you have a safe flight and a great time in our city, along with Buenos Aires! (my aunt lives there and tells me constantly I have to go there,and that it's so amazing)

=)What can I do in Miami in 7 and a half hours?
You might enjoy a visit to Viscaya. A little taste of 16th century Europe before you get to BA.



One more thing.... I've always felt welcome in your country, please allow me to welcome you to mine.



Joe
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment