Sunday, February 26, 2012

Little brown things on my car, how do I take them out?

I live in Miami, FL and I park my car in my driveway under a bunch of palm trees. Now over time there are these little brown things all over my car and are literally stuck to the car. I thought they were embedded into the paint however if you scratch at one it'll come out. How can I take them all out in a wash without picking at every single one (there are MILLIONS!) Please and thank you for all your help.Little brown things on my car, how do I take them out?
clay bar..



i suggest meguiars smooth surface clay kit



can find it at walmart, autozone, etc..Little brown things on my car, how do I take them out?
yopu can find it at walmart or any auto store, bug and tar remover,tree sap remover,all can be found in auto section,dont try to remove with sos or anything abracive there are chemicials out there for this.Little brown things on my car, how do I take them out?
Don't know if it works for palm sap, but for pine sap I use ammonia. You may have to saturate paper towels with the stuff and let them soak. The next step up the solvent ladder would be turpentine.Little brown things on my car, how do I take them out?
Pressure washer should do the trick, or running it through the car-wash at the gas-station.
Hot pressure wash at a car wash (but never use their brush - those brushes leave tons micro scratches). If you're lucky it will remove them. But if heavily coated and been sitting for awhile. Then you will still have tiny brown residue spots regardless. I would just get it detailed $100 - car wash, wax, buffed, and interior detailed. They'll remove all the gunk and anything else you didn't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment