Thursday, February 23, 2012

Re: Theres this boy...?

I know I didn't put enough info on my last question. But here it is:

Luis %26amp; I have talked on the phone before many times.

I do trust him but he goofs off alot and I don't know if he's kidding or he's lying.

He's 14 and so am I.

He's in Florida and I'm not.

He says he will someday try to visit me.

He wants to take me to Miami %26amp; many more things.

I've seen some pics of him %26amp; he just took some new ones a few weeks ago.

He's seen my pics but I don't take photos and I totally doubt he is a rapist or serial killer.

And one more thing, I don't care if long distance relationships don't work out very well. I may be really far away but our love is always close together. Plus I sometimes can't get my mind off of him. It was like we were ment to be. I know I will someday see him in person, face to face.Re: Theres this boy...?
this sounds so creepy. he could be an old paedophile. he could just take photos of a young boy and claim to be him in the picture. you dont know what your getting into so be careful. have you spoken to your family about it??Re: Theres this boy...?
be VERY careful. Especially if you've never actually met this person. Just be careful and try not to get to carried and jump into things headfirst. Your only 14, you have plenty of time to be selective about who you date believe me i know, went through the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment