Thursday, February 23, 2012

ONLY for people that live or lived in Miami Fl, Whats your area code?

Soo I'm from Miami born and raised etc. and i moved away a couple of years back and I'm moving back this June, I had got a new phone down there and it wasnt the typical 305 area it was a 786 area code and i changed my number and still got a 786 number. Now last time i checked Miami was only 305 but I'm guessing things changed? If you live in Miami or has what area code do you have or the people you know because i like 305 better ): Is it common to have 786 down there? Thanks in advance :)ONLY for people that live or lived in Miami Fl, Whats your area code?
Because of the increase of population in south Miami in 1998 the city was forced to create a new area code which is 786 most people that have a 786 area codes are new to the Miami area. Hey the good thing about having a 786 area code is the numbers spell out SUN on a phone keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment