Friday, January 27, 2012

Where do I find things to do in Miami?

I live in Miami. Is there a *good* site with local activities? I went to upcoming.org and Yahoo! travel but they don't have that much. I also looked at a couple of newspaper sites and they do a little better, but not great.

I just wish there was a place I could find many things to do: public art/cultural/community events or shows.Where do I find things to do in Miami?
Try citysearch.com and then find Miami. Should give you some decent leads. :)Where do I find things to do in Miami?
HEY, try going to your local Chamber of Commerce they should be able to help you out. I live about 50 miles form Miami also you could go to FT. Lauderdale or West palm Beach or even FT MYERS I'm sure you can find things to do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment