Friday, January 27, 2012

Eyebrow threading in Miami, FL?

I was checking out this method of shaping and removing hair from your eyebrows online, and it seems a unique way to do so. Does anyone know of a location where they do this type of thing in Miami, FL and that know how to do it very good? Have you ever had this done to yourself? Recommend it? Would appreciate feedback.Eyebrow threading in Miami, FL?
actually i used to get my eyebrows threaded at this place called magpie salon which is in south miami on US 1...she did a really great job and it was only $15 or so. i'm pretty sure you can google it for the address. hope that helps.Eyebrow threading in Miami, FL?
I do it in a small salon in Coral Gables called Concepto hair - 305-444-2374. Ask for Gina, she's pretty good!

Report Abuse

Eyebrow threading in Miami, FL?
Yes I love threading! waxing made my skin red and puffy and I wondered how sanitary it was. Threading is virtually pain free. It is also good for people like me with sensitive skin. There is no shaving or chemicals involved just clean white thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment