Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How could I do these businesses when they are very far from each other?

I want to have more than 3 things near miami and 2 diamond mines in Africa in my ownership,but how can I do this?Do I make a decision to have the managers from the mines send me my earnings through wire transfer and visit them each 1 time every week or every 2 weeks to check on their progress while I live in Miami?Or do I only have the option to choose 1 location? Do I have to own a company to do this? All responses accepted.How could I do these businesses when they are very far from each other?
My first stop would be wikipedia or google for a quick reference. I actually had a similar question not even 5 days ago, but I couldn't find the answer. If it's possible, try getting help from someone with more knowledge/experience/expertise, like a professional if it's possible. This can be pretty important.



I saw a forum with this online, but I didn't have time to read it all. Try checking it out. I want to help out more, but I'm not 100% sure about the answer. Sorry I'm not much help. I hope you found your answer! Good luck! W.

No comments:

Post a Comment