Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I want an Industrial ear piercing but im new to this so can anyone explain the sizes because im lost?

wat in ur opinion should i get as my industrial earing(as a start)? where can i find a place that do these things in miami?

Can an industrial piercing be removed and two normal earrings put in its place?I want an Industrial ear piercing but im new to this so can anyone explain the sizes because im lost?
I think you should go for it. The smaller the number the larger the guage. They will use a 14 guage when they put it in. It is said to be the most painful piercing but its not to bad just don't think about it too much. But it also depends on how much cartridge you have. You can google on the location of where you can go or just find a tattoo shop. I suggest you don't remove the piercing until about 3-4 months later and yeah you can put normal earrings in.



Aftercare

Buy some Bactine to cleanse the piercing either spray where the punctures are or spray on a cotton swab or q-tip 2-3 times a day.

Bactine can be found at Walgreens, Walmart, ect.

Move it around while cleaning it.

Don't touch it because it can increase the healing process.

If you must touch it make sure your hands are clean.

Don't sleep on it.

For a few days sleep with your head elevated because you might end up bleeding while sleeping (trust me it happened to me).



Warnings

Avoid bumping your ear into things because it hurts like hell.I want an Industrial ear piercing but im new to this so can anyone explain the sizes because im lost?
I think a normal piercing is like a 12 or 14, and the smaller the number the bigger the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment